dr subramanian swamy - i am fan of him



Contact Us


Articles - by Dr. Subramanian Swamy


Will be updated soon

Archives

How to wipe out Islamic terror: The Moment of Truth Has Arrived

Paul Samuelson: A Guru

Dr.Swamy will be writing a column regularly in Organiser.We are please to republish the same website

FUNDAMENTALS OF HINDU UNITY (Part-II)

FUNDAMENTALS OF HINDU UNITY (Part-I)

Brief Report of Hindu Dharma Acharya Sabha Conference

The LTTE shadow over India published in The Hindu dt 19.09.05

My meetings with great personalities - Indira Gandhi

My experience with JayaPrakash Narayan

Rajiv Gandhi - my friend

Morarji Desai - my true friend

The Kamaraj I knew

Charan Singh - The much misunderstood giant

My friend Deng Xiao Ping

Jagjivan Ram

My friend turned Foe turned friend : Chandrashekhar

The killer instinct & my enemies

V.P.Singh : My enemy

Parmacharya Sri Chandrashekhar Saraswati - God in human form







No comments: