mistakes in god's plan- rectified

this story is sent from usa by dr navin sata

  


 Awesome Conversation between God And a
 Man. ♥

 Man: God, can I ask You a question?

 God: Sure

 Man: Promise You won’t get mad …

God: I promise

 Man: Why did You let so much stuff happen to
 me today?

 God: What do u mean?

 Man: Well, I woke up late

God: Yes

 Man: My car took forever to start

 God: Okay

 Man: at lunch they made my sandwich wrong
 & I had to wait

 God: Huummm

 Man: On the way home, my phone went DEAD,
 just as I picked up a call

 God: All right

 Man: And on top of it all off, when I got home
 ~I just want to soak my feet in my new foot
 massager & relax. BUT it wouldn’t work!!!
 Nothing went right today! Why did You do
 that?

 God: Let me see, the death angel was at your
 bed this morning & I had to send one of My
 Angels to battle him for your life. I let you
 sleep through that

 Man (humbled): OH

 GOD: I didn’t let your car start because there
 was a drunk driver on your route that would
 have hit you if you were on the road.

 Man: (ashamed)

 God: The first person who made your sandwich
 today was sick & I didn’t want you to catch
 what they have, I knew you couldn’t afford to
 miss work.

 Man (embarrassed): Okay

 God: Your phone went dead bcuz the person
 that was calling was going to give false
 witness about what you said on that call, I
 didn’t even let you talk to them so you would
 be covered.

 Man (softly): I see God

 God: Oh and that foot massager, it had a
 shortage that was going to throw out all of the
 power in your house tonight. I didn’t think you
 wanted to be in the dark.

 Man: I’m Sorry God

 God: Don’t be sorry, just learn to Trust Me…. in
 All things , the Good & the bad.

 Man: I will trust You.

 God: And don’t doubt that My plan for your
 day is Always Better than your plan.

 Man: I won’t God. And let me just tell you God,
 Thank You for Everything today.

 God: You’re welcome child. It was just another
 day being your God and I Love looking after
 My Children…-- 
Always Love...
Navin

No comments: