|starting a profitable import business from china :|
with our help you can start a profitable import business from china.
we help you from a to z .
all aspects covered, :
choosing the right product,
import formalities, duties
registrations in india and china
bank l/c and
every other matter concerned with imports and profits.
you can read the following article for getting a rough idea about imports and exports:
do you want to see my china visit pics : go on the link :
Starting an import export business: Basic guide for beginners
Starting an import export business needs a proper guidelines and understanding of the foreign market. Before starting an import or export, it is also important for the trader to obtain all the necessary import export data in matters associated with foreign trade agreement. This import export data, customs data and information collected during research helps to prepare the market report.
Before starting an export, an individual should evaluate his company's "export readiness". Planning for export should be done only, if the company's assets are good enough for export. While planning an export strategy, it is always better to develop a simple, practical and flexible export plan for profitable and sustainable export business. As the planners learn more about exporting and your company's competitive position, the export plan will become more detailed and complete. The primary reason for export is to earn foreign exchange. The foreign exchange not only brings profit for the exporter but also improves the economic condition of the country.
Like an export, import also requires a lot of preparations. Starting an import business can be extremely profitable, especially during periods of global monetary fluctuations. Long-term success and profitability, however, will generally go to those entrepreneurs smart enough to understand they need to learn how to take advantage of these periods from a how to start your own import business course proven to provide this knowledge.
In order to be a successful trader one must fully research its foreign market rather than try to tackle every market at once. The trader should approach a market on a priority basis. The export import data must be studied properly and considered carefully. Because there are specific laws dealing with International trade and foreign business, it is imperative that you familiarize yourself with state, federal, and international laws before starting your business. Objectives in the plan should be compared with actual results to measure the success of different strategies. The company should not hesitate to modify the plan and make it more specific as new information and experience are gained.
In the age of globalization and liberalizations, import export has become of the most lucrative business in India. Government of India is also supporting traders through various incentives and schemes to promote Indian traders for meeting the much needed requirements for adopting new technology from MNCs through Joint ventures and collaboration.
* The author is a freelance writer.
* The views expressed by the author in this feature are entirely his own and do not necessarily reflect the views of SME Times.
the certification you want is called AQSIQ,
To apply for registration, a foreign supplier shall satisfy the following requirements:
(1) possessing the legal operation qualification in the country (region) to which the foreign supplier belongs;
(2) having a permanent business premise;
(3) being familiar with and abiding by the laws, regulations and rules of China regarding inspection, quarantine and environmental protection;
(4) having been granted the ISO 9001 Quality Management System certification or the RIOS certification;
(5) guaranteeing that the products of the foreign supplier satisfy the compulsory requirements of the national technical specifications of China as to safety, hygiene and environmental protection, which are applicable to the types of Waste-sourced Raw Materials that the supplier applies for registration;
(6) possessing relatively stable supply sources and having the measures for control of environmental protection quality of the sources;
(7) having no gross safety, hygiene and environmental protection problem within the latest 3 consecutive years; and
(8) possessing the capacity to apply for registration and declare for pre-shipment inspection on the Internet, and possessing radiation detection devices and other corresponding basic facilities and inspection capacity.
In order to apply for registration, a foreign supplier shall provide the following materials:
(1) a printed registration application which is generated from the “System for Electronic Supervision over Inspection and Quarantine of Imported Solid Wastes that Can be Used as Raw Materials”;
(2) the notarized taxation registration documents, and the notarized commercial registration documents (if any);
(3) a statement regarding institutional framework, departments and post responsibilities;
(4) the ichnography of the permanent business premise on which dimensions are marked, the ichnography of the processing site (if any), and the video files or 3 or more than 3 photographs which can comprehensively embody the actual scenes of the aforesaid premises and sites; and
(5) the color copy of the certificate of the ISO 9001 Quality Management System certification or the RIOS certification, and the relevant operational guides.
The submitted written materials shall be either a text in Chinese or a text in any foreign language attached with the equivalent Chinese version.
Suite 2003, CITIC Building, 19 JianGuoMenWai Street
Chao Yang District, Beijing, 100004, P.R.C.
What Products are Best for Importing From China?
Where To Start…
You may currently be in one of two boats:
1. You know what you want to import, or
2. You’re not sure what to import
If you know what to import – Great! Your next step is to determine the quantity of products you want. I’ll talk about that in later posts.
If you don’t know what to import, then look for a gap in the market, or extra value you could deliver to differentiate your product or service from the current offerings.
Hint: Identify areas that people are feeling pain.
Different people have success with different products. You need to be able to sell the product out when it arrives, so do some market research first. That is, ask your potential customers what they want and how much they’d be prepared to pay for it.
Then develop a marketing, sales and distribution strategy. E.g. will you be a wholesaler, have a bricks and mortar retail store, an online store, sell through eBay etc.
China is considered ‘the world’s factory’ so there’s plenty of products to choose from.
You can get some ideas from the product categories section of our other website, click here for some examples.
But don’t restrict yourself to what you can buy ‘off-the-shelf’.
The Chinese are excellent manufacturers, and they’ll custom make just about anything to your specifications.
To keep it simple and low risk, stick with only one product category that you can get from a single supplier in China.
Buying different products from more than one supplier and getting them in the same container starts getting a little more complex.
Not impossible, but for newbies, it just increases the risks.
So, some ideas for what product to import:
1. Ask your potential customers what they want and what they’re prepared to pay for it.
2. See if the manufacturing capability exists in China for your product. Contact us if you get stuck.
3. Develop a marketing, sales and distribution strategy.
The important thing is to take action. Identifying your product can be the first step to financial freedom.
If you have any questions or a pressing need to take advantage of the enormous opportunities that importing from China presents, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
That’s the link for a free feasibility check. Or you can contact us on email@example.com,
Zai jian (Good bye!)
There are plenty of free online directory sites where you can advertise your business.
For example, the Australian Suppliers Register promotes Australian goods and services to overseas buyers through Austrade’s website. http://www.austrade.gov.au/ASD/default.aspx
You simply register online at no cost.
Register at Australian Suppliers Register.
If you want to see many Chinese suppliers in one place, then a trip to the Canton
Fair, the largest trade fair in the world, could be for you. It’s held in April and October each year, and I consider a ‘gotta do at least once in a lifetime’ experience.
- Commodity Categories
- Christmas decorative led lights,
- led halogen tubes,
- waterproof fabric, taffeta, taslon, suiting, shirting, denim etc.
- furniture, tiles, hardware
- marble, granite,
- daily items like :socks, towel, gloves, caps, bags, toothpicks, artificial flowers, blankets, car accessories, toys,
- jewelery, chatons, beads, silver jewelery for USA market, gold plated for India,