the way out to end the problems, दुखों से मुक्ति का उपाय



this is the text of a close friend written to me :

On Tue, Apr 5, 2011 at 8:53 PM, Manoj wrote:

Thank you for your remembrance.
As you already know that I am looking for financial stability and support.
I eagerly seek your advise and guidance.
Let me know if you can be of any help.
.....................................................................
this is the reply i gave to him,

(through this blog, if any body reaches to this, can tell both of us, any way that we can end our problems in life. )

dear shree manoj bhai,

thanks for sharing your personal thoughts with me.

i am not saying it with, any body, but i my self is passing through the same situation.

i am doing my duty of meeting as many people as possible, related to work.

but side by side, i am doing relegious practices (going to satsang, तीर्थ , etc.) and making myself spritually strong by reading scriptures like bhawadgita , ramayana, etc. in my remaining time.

i have learned that by associating with god , in any member, god helps .

it is taking time, but i am told a simple logic that , since , the god is very knowledgable, about "my situation and requirement", he would do the the best possible with me.

and if you accuse the god that, he is not doing enough good for us at this moment, then how you can change the same god to be more passionate with him.

it is difficult to understand that philosophy, when you are actually in need, but what is any other way ?

please tell me your view point, as two persons in the same boat can know the feeling of each other better.

thanks and regards
ashok gupta
delhi

xxXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXx
this is the text of a close friend written to me :

On Tue, Apr 5, 2011 at 8:53 PM, Manoj wrote:

Thank you for your remembrance.
As you already know that I am looking for financial stability and support.
I eagerly seek your advise and guidance.
Let me know if you can be of any help.
.....................................................................


how americans took help of the god :

If not God Bless America? then God Help America!

No doubt you recall Rev. Wright's claim that "God Bless America" was not the right idea anymore. In our Declaration of Independence we were given high ideals. America has always sought God's blessing and has become a better country as a result. Now we desperately need God's help to protect and restore America, before God's blessing is withdrawn.




No comments: