three interesting questions

   


i had three very interesting questions , through my guru jee , in new  york . 


that interesting question with my inability to reply, i am sharing with you . 


the question : 



Respected Swamiji,
I have three questions for you.
First, i would like to know when & who started Sati Pratha?
In Mahabharat ( 5000 years ago), Pandu's wife Madri commited it.
Second, When & who started Raksha Bandhan?
Last, Why Devi is more popular and have more devotees in West Bengal?

With Regards
Madan Sharma
========================
swami jee's instructions to me : -

as swamijee is very busy, he wanted me to give a reply, (partly to know, what their pupils think about ). so he wrote to me . 

Prabhu ji Ashish!
I need the answer of the following for a devotee in Long Island.
Please shed some light of your knowledge or from some one knowledgeable you know.
 
Your help will be appreciated.
With blessings!
Swami
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
my reply to this query : 



most respected swamijee, 

this devotee is asking very intelligent questions, which only a person, who has gone throughly through all or most of the scripture can answer. 

there is no end for these intelligent questions, for which i am just the incapable.

i have my own questions, which i will request you to take help from a lot of devotees, including this devotee from long island.  i.e. 

how and why,  the sorrow comes , when the god is mercifull. 

in other words: 
why lord gives lot of pain out of `His Mercy

the time is very small, and we are in big trouble. 

like i was just seeing a feature in discovery, where a airplane landed in the sea near manhattan, and that was drowning too fast.  

i consider myself , as a passanger caught in that situation, and the biggest question , for me is how to save myself from sinking in the sea, 

when i am saved,  then i will enquire, how and why this plane came into such situation, who was responsible, and what is the history of such incidents. 

there comes two volumes of a book named" क्यों " which has such thousand questions and answers, and there are hundreds of similar books. 

i raised this question, in one of my blog , for which the link is as under : 


i am not saying that the devotee's question or eagerness or query is not important, but it needs a full  of knowledge of shashtra's , and a lot of reasearch, of which i am just incapable. 

yours obediently . 

ashok gupta 
delhi 

No comments: